Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOC army list.

Hey guys

Its like the calm before the storm for me at the moment.  After selling my Orcs and Goblins to a good home, you will be missed my big hulking albinos, I am awaiting on the arrival of all my pieces for my Warriors army.

Every model in the army will be converted, and all will be Slaanesh themed.  The army list side of things will be a mix of marks. 


This will be my Daemon Prince. Wings will be added.



My BSB. Might do a head and shield swap.
 
The basic warriors will be Phoenix Guard mixed with Hellstrider pieces.  Gorebeast chariots will be pulled by the Dark Eldar Parasite engines, suitably converted up.  My Skullcrushers will be Dragon Princes converted with Hellstriders and other stuff.

This is the list I am aiming towards.

Slaaneshii Daemon Prince - Lvl 4 Slaanesh - Chaos Armour - Fly - Scaled Skin - Soulfeeder - Allure of Slaanesh - Sword of Striking - Dragonbane gem - Charmed Shield

Tzeentch BSB - GW - Daemonic Mount - Preservation - Third Eye - Shield

18 Slaaneshii Warriors - FC - Halberds - Shields - Swiftness
5 Vanguard Dogs
5 Vanguard Dogs
5 Vanguard Dogs
Slaaneshii Chariot

6 Hellstriders - Muso
Gorebeast Chariot - Slaanesh
Gorebeast Chariot - Slaanesh
6 Khorne Ogres - FC - Great Weapons

4 Skullcrushers - Std - Muso

So not the "net build" but things I want to try and see how they go.  The Khorne Ogres are the unit I can play around with and maybe drop.  No Chimeras though.

So after spending along time trying to convince Mr Wadsworth to add Chaos Knights to his list because they are awesome....I haven't taken any!  Mainly because of the modelling.  I am using Dragon Princes for Skull crushers, so don't really know what to make the knights out of.   I used to run 2 units of Knights in 7th and all through 8th and they were great.

Thoughts welcome guys.

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project. Given how great your other armies are I am really looking forward to seeing the results and a lot of WIP pictures.

    Why would you sell your O&G (assuming your talking about the blue snow ones) they were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. Yeah will try to update progress. I have had orcs all my life, and needed a change. Also I use the hobby to fund the hobby. With a mortgage, business and 4 kids, sacrifices must be made :)

      Delete
    2. 4 kids? Really thought I was clever getting leave to attend events with 3, but 4 thats a lot of brownie points.



      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And he's back from the dead! Hope the move went well mate. Very nice cabinet too by the way.

      Delete
    2. Hehe I was going to say the same thing. Dosnt matter how many Daemon Prnces you have mate, you will still have to shake the day 2 jitters =P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lots of Chariots with Nurgle everywhere I have been told :)Definitely no Hellstriders, Ogres, or even warriors for that matter. Where did you copy and paste your Equinox list from Dan?? ;)

      Delete
    2. That was from my own dark heart, but I'd say you know that :D I'm still fiddling around with the list, but as I paint I'm painting myself into a list corner heh.

      Delete
    3. I hear Khorne Chariots are in vogue. 80 something warrior chariots attending SCGT and 70 something are Khorne

      Delete
    4. Buggerit, my next list is just a shallow copy of those guys then >:(

      Delete
  4. Which manufacturer made the Daemon Prince Model? Very nice, will make a great Slaansehi Daemon(ette) prince. Wotkin' on Keeper of Secrets myself. Forgeworld one is great, but just too big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hamish G (Kapiti)11 April 2013 at 15:26

    what company makes that BSB miniature, it looks super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Sam, having played ogres for a while now the khorne ogres will be free points mate. With the GW's going last, with no regen, character support/etc. it’s 18 W’s T4 5 + save. WS 3 as well most things hit you on 3’s so you’ll take a lot of damage

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete