Saturday 29 September 2012

RANT......

Ok, so I don't normally rant much, but this just blows my mind.

This is the spray paint I use to undercoat my models;


It works really well and am happy with it, especially seeing its like $14 a can.

So I ran out recently, and the closest place I can get some more is 20mins away at Toyworld Paraparaumu.
My Wife went to WOW on Sat, so I asked her to get me some more spray paint. Then I realised that the new White Dwarf was available, so asked her to go to GW and get me the mag and a can of Chaos Black spray. MISTAKE!!!!


So I came back from Petes on Sat and found the mag and paint waiting for me. I asked my wife how much it cost....... $25 she said. I thought that was ok. Then she informs me that was with a $20 GW voucher!!!

So $31 for a can of black spray.....I fucking fell of my chair!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. good lord. the non gw spray i sometime use (ironlak) is a little too gritty for minis, but cheap as nonetheless

    ReplyDelete