Thursday 26 July 2012

Call to Arms








So it looks like I won't have my DE painted in time for call to arms, (bloody maelstrom taking ages to send me my stuff) so it will either be my CD's or Orcs.

My Cd list would probably be the same as the Nicon list, so have a look at the Nicon tournament report for the info.
I have been thinking a lot about a possible Orc list to take and have come up with the following. It has a focus on shooting and high strength impact hits, with 2 solid combat blocks.

Savage orc warboss
glittering scales
fencers blades
Dragonbane gem
crown of command

Black orc bsb
enchanted shield
talisman of preservation

Savage lvl2 
shrunken head

Orc level 2
scroll

37 Savage orc big unz
fc
xtra choppers

24 Night goblins
3 fanatics

8 Trollz

Boar chariot

Boar chariot

Wolf chariot

spear chukka

spear chukka

doom diver

doom diver

rocklobba

mangler

mangler

pumpwagon
spikey rolla
giant explodin spores

pumpwagon
spikey rolla
giant explodin spores

The warboss is good and killy, with a 5+ ward, 6 strength 6 attacks, ws 10 and minus 1 to hit, and with the crown, the bigunz will hang aroung for a while.
The pumpwagons are a little expensive at 75pts, but at strength 5 and no armour save impact hits, they are gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment